iLearn/Moodle 2.4 - New iLearn now here!
Setting up your course in iLearn 2.4
this is a document that matches the CAT training.
We will keep adding to it over the next few days.
- Getting Started in iLearn (CAT Videos)
- Atomic Learning Training
- How to copy your courses to the new iLearn yourself
- Get our help for more complicated rollovers!
Getting Around in Moodle 2.3 (6 min)
Moodle 2.3 Overview (17 min)
Moodle 2.3-I'm excited (10 min)
Getting Started for Instructors (Others trainings that you may find useful)
Creating a Moodle 2.3 Course Part 2 (10 min)
Using Moodle 2.3 / eLearning:
A video tutorial of most aspects of the LMS from Cairn U. (1 hr 27 m)
Useful tips shown using the new Moodle. Log in as "guest"
Moodle News "Hot off the Press!"
Want to get started? Contact Barbara Beckmeyer/Troy Challenger (x3056) Bldg 18-114,
Can't see your courses on your MyCSUMB?
Instructors: Rollover your past iLearn Courses
Follow this short video tutorial for a step by step walkthrough. for current course to the current iLearn 1.9. For moving to the new iLearn 2.4 see Setting up your course in iLearn 2.4 above.
Contact CAT iLearn Support at 831-582-4648 if any of the following apply:
- you need to rollover a meta course
- if you have already placed content into your current shell and want to add to it
- the course you need to rollover was not previously taught by you (will require an authorization email from the original instructor for approval)
iLearn Support and More...
Subscribe to the iLearn group (click Join) in MY CSUMB at https://my.csumb.edu/ilearn/.
Open to all CSUMB students, faculty and staff.
Student News Update:
iLearn for Students
Video tutorials on typical questions HERE
MyTech for Students - video and web-based tutorials from Adobe to Wordpress
Can't Log In?
iLearn uses the same Otter ID and Password protocols as MY CSUMB.
You can now RECOVER a forgotten password or change your password by setting up your secret questions at http://id.csumb.edu.
(831) 582-HELP (831- 582-4357) 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday - Friday
For all users of iLearn....
- Mozilla Firefox (http://mozilla.org) 10.0 +
Other browsers will work for most of the features in iLearn...but not all!
- Safari 5.0 +
- Chrome 10.0+
- IE 8+
- Do NOT use Internet Explorer 6!
Questions concerning iLearn may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org